idea with us
TEDxAtlanta believes in the power of ideas to build resilient, sustainable communities.
We design exciting, innovative and impactful events and experiences by carefully curating topics and speakers to be featured on our Atlanta stage and beyond.
Applications for the upcoming TEDxAtlanta event is closed.
But we are constantly curating topics, speakers and experiences and the inbox for your ideas is open 365 days/year!
Here are some guidelines to help you prepare if you are thinking about submitting an idea.
We are specifically interested in nominations related to:
- Advances and/or new discoveries in health, epidemiology and genomics
- Inclusive technology especially as they pertain to building sustainable and resilient communities
- Arts and activism
- Global empowerment of women and girls
- Climate and environmental science
- Entertainment, design and engineering for social change
- Ethics in science and technology including artificial intelligence
- Research in gender and race equality
- Innovations in architecture
- LGBTQI rights
- Breakthrough interdisciplinary collaborations
We consider each and every application carefully and due to the large number of inquiries, we are not able to respond to each and every one.
Please do not be disheartened if your application is not among those selected. We can only feature a small selection and it doesn’t mean you don’t have a great idea! We will, however, keep your application in mind for the future.
Your application will not be considered if you have given a talk(s) at another TEDx events in the 12 months leading up to, AND/OR have been invited to speak at another TEDx event within 6 months of the TEDxAtlanta event.
Our stage is not for you if you’re a motivational or inspirational speaker, want to speak about a specific book, brand, product, or want to share your personal story.